Interested in renting our extended stay apartment? Step 1 is contacting us about how we may meet your needs.
More than just a place to stay
Rental Information & Rates for Extended Stay Wallingford
- Monthly rental rates start at $2,000, depending on length of stay and time of year, so be sure to contact us to ensure you get the best deal available.
- Your one-month security deposit and subsequent rental payments may be made by cash or check.
- Since we are a furnished rental, unlike hotels, there is no Room Tax.
- Rental is for single or double occupancy unless otherwise approved.
- Rental periods do not need to be in full-month increments, nor do they have to start on the first of day of the month -- we will work with you to meet your needs.
- There is no need for you to arrange utilities, cable TV, WiFi, phone, or any other service -- everything is provided by us. And, includes YMCA gym membership!
- All terms and conditions will be in the final Rental Agreement provided to you.
What have our past tenants said about Extended Stay Wallingford?
"Much better than (a) hotel suite."
"It's a nice quiet town." "...looked better than the pictures."
"...a very comfortable place..."
"...clean, safe and convenient." "The apartment is very clean, cozy and rather spacious as well."
Extended Stay Wallingford is a privately owned condominium apartment in Wallingford, Connecticut.
© copyright 2011-2018 Extended Stay Wallingford
Attention Realtors: We offer a referral fee to realtors who successfully refer a client to us.
Please tell us the dates you are interested in (1-month minimum); your full contact information; and any other details you think would be helpful for us to know.
Note: No smoking and no pets.
Steps to Renting
- Let us know your needs (dates of stay, occupants, etc.) by calling or using the Contact form above.
- If you're in the area, we will arrange for you or your representative to see the apartment and answer any questions.
- If the apartment is available when you need it, we'll arrive at a rental price.
- You'll receive a Rental Agreement to sign, and return it with a security deposit.
- Pay your first month rent, get your keys and move in!